Sunday, June 25, 2006

Gorging on a TV buffet


I have just discovered the delights of Pay TV at my parents' place a couple of weeks ago. I was in serious danger of never leaving the couch again.

I pushed through the pain barrier to finish a marathon session of What Not To Wear, celebrity gossip on VH1 and the documentaries on the History channel in pyjamas with only curry puffs as sustenance over the Queen's Birthday long weekend.

Now I am debating whether to have Foxtel installed in my own home but fear I will never leave the house to go to work again. On the bright side, I will get my SBS reception back. It would be nice to be able to see Australia's progress during the World Cup rather than having to wait in suspense as the numbers tick over on the Yahoo web site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats